The Touched by Type 1 Annual Conference is a conference for individuals of all ages and backgrounds. The goal is to educate, encourage, and empower all lives touched by Type 1 diabetes—whether they have Type 1 or a connection to someone who does. The annual conference provides the unique opportunity to be surrounded by the nation’s top experts related to thriving despite diabetes.
Past Speakers Include:
- Nicole Johnson
- Chris Ruden
- Elliott Yamin (American Idol)
- Tom Karlya (Diabetes Research Institute)
- Scott Benner (Juicebox Podcast)
- Josh and Jamie Terry (Kisses for Kycie)
- Stacey Simms (Diabetes Connections)
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know the details for the next Touched by Type 1 Annual Conference.
Saturday, September 12
ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK
9939 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL
Stay tuned for more details